Ceramic coffee tables : Dining table 2 chairs : Square accent tables.
Ceramic Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- The art of making such articles
- (ceramics) the art of making and decorating pottery
- The material from which such articles are made
- an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- Pots and other articles made from clay hardened by heat
Stuff on my Coffee (er, Side) Table
Clockwise from left:
Coffee mug containing 2-3 pairs of scissors, candy cane from last xmas, nail file, tube of L'Occitane Hand Cream. Note pad behind coffee mug, and some random notes. Half pack of Trident Gum. Little hand made envelope containing etsy business' business cards. Glasses Case. Pic of Ex-bf, plastic envelope. Little ceramic basket filled entirely with lip balm. Woodcut print in frame, more gum. Pump bottle of CVS Brown Sugar sanitizing gel, pennies, plastic brush. Roll of scotch tape, 2 rolls of duct tape. Perched on top of 2 rolls of duct tape is a cheap dollar store doll. I cut her hair and created her outfit. She was inadvertently doing that pose, so I thought I'd take the shot. :0)
Oh, and fabric glue smudges.
This is about how my brain looks, all the time. Now you know why I'm not the CEO of anything.
The ceramic fish isn't old or even vintage, but was a thrift find for 50 cents. I like the way it shows off some of the marbles I've found on the beach.
big lots pub table
36 oak table
teak boat table
solid oak extending dining tables
modern picnic table
oak top table
wrought iron accent table
contemporary sofa table
frosted glass table tops
glass hurricane table lamp