Etched Glass Tables. Tile Top End Table
Etched Glass Tables
- glass that has had a pattern cut into its surface, usually by an acid treatment.
- Patterns and designs are sandblasted directly onto the glass giving a subtle accent.
- (aka frosted glass): Shade finish with a "foggy" sort of appearance that reduces glare and softens light.
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Steve Silver Canterbury Etched Glass Cherry Sofa Table, Etched Glass
Create a unique style with the Canterbury etched glass occasional table set. This gorgeous coffee table has a round shape with a diamond shaped base with square points and a flat decorative foot. The legs are square and curve with curled ends and have a decorative leaf design at the top and connect with a round disk to the round skirt with an etched rim. Canterbury occasional table set will bring a decorative charm to any home decor. Features: Contemporary style Crafted from hardwood solids Cherry finish Etched glass Hand carved legs Diamond shape base Specifications: Overall dimensions: 30H x 19 D x 52 W inches Weight: 68 lbs
Candle wax holder etched glass Celtic design
11 1/4 x 3/8 thick (1/2 off table with glass feet that are part of the plate). Celtic spiral design deep etched and shaded. It is used as a candle wax catcher or a serving plate for yummy cupcakes or cookies. Check my profile for more about me.
Telephone Table 1
Telephone table made of walnut and ash, and finished with tung oil. Etched glass top illuminated by inset LEDs.
black wood coffee table
antique industrial table
wood coffee and end tables
maple bistro table
antique ice cream table
round drum coffee table
canopy console table
coffee table with basket storage
GLASS ROUND DINING ROOM TABLE : SMOKED GLASS TABLE TOP : BAR TABLE.
Glass Round Dining Room Table
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Give a round shape to
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
Hawk and Window
A Tragic Tale with Illustration
I sat at the dining room table reading
A cataclysmic crash!
I am frozen and afraid.
I get up to check
This can’t be good!
I see the picture window.
In a thousand pieces
Of glass on the ground!
Like a galaxy of suns.
Itself against the glass!
Fairy Castle: Dining Room
The next room is the dining room with King Arthur's round table in the center. Beside the gold plates are wee knives and forks, also of gold. The glasses are crystal and most of them are over a hundred years old. The tapestries on the wall, which are needlepoint made in Vienna, are the smallest stitches that have ever been stitched. You can barely see them, even under a magnifying glass.
mahogany kitchen table
circular oak table
kitchen table with drawer
dining room table plans free
50's dining table
frosted glass table lamps
antique oak clawfoot table
console or sofa table
mirrored cocktail tables
Glass table top bumpers : Lifetime folding table : 24 glass table top.
Glass Table Top Bumpers
- (bumper) a mechanical device consisting of bars at either end of a vehicle to absorb shock and prevent serious damage
- A horizontal bar fixed across the front or back of a motor vehicle to reduce damage in a collision or as a trim
- A generous glassful of an alcoholic drink, typically one drunk as a toast
- (bumper) a glass filled to the brim (especially as a toast); "we quaffed a bumper of ale"
- Bumpers was a double sampler album from Island Records, released in Europe and Australasia in 1970; there were minor variations in track listings within Europe but the Australian release was fundamentally different.
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
Iphone 4 Mahogany Wood Full Body Skin Kit
IPHONE 4 FULL BODY KIT- MAHOGANY WOOD<-----> *****· Give Your IPhone 4 a Cool MAHOGANY WOOD Look ****· Best Simulation of Real MAHOGANY WOOD ·******Wood Has DARKER REDDISH BROWN Color With Streaks of DARKER BROWN ****· Best Fitting Skins On the Market ***· Extremely Durable providing Ultimate Protection. SKINS/DECAL= MINIMAL PROTECTION THESE ARE NOT CASES THEY ARE FOR LOOKS AND MINIMAL PROTECTION. IT HELPS TO KEEP DINGS AND NICKS OFF THE GLASS FROM YOUR POCKET, PURSE AND THINGS AS SUCH NOT HARD FALLS OR BANGS OR DROPS CAN ALSO BE USED TO HOLD GLASS ON BROKEN IPHONE 4'S BACK OR FRONT. ****· Different From printed designs, you can actually feel every fiber resulting in better grip ****· Protect Your Front, Rear and Metal Band from light scratches and abrasions that occur from everyday usage ******· These Skins Are Made From 3M DI NOC Films · Di Noc Films Are Used In The Architectural Industry. Most Of the High end Hotels, Lobbies, Restaurants Use these films to replicate the look of real material .*****· The Best Description of The Film- Durable Like A Hard Plastic/ Formica/ Veneer and Flexible. A household dryer can heat the edges so it can be heat formed to fit around the toughest of radius corners. ***** Skin Info:--------->· Made From The Highest Quality Film, To replicate Carbon Fiber ****· Thickness is 6 MILS on Front, Back & Side *****·Built in Air Channels so no bubbles form during install *****· Easy to Moderate Level Of Installation *****·Easy Removal, No Residue Left Behind ****· Each Kit Includes 1 Front, 1 Back and 1 Side (1 or 2 Piece) Side Wrap That Insulates The Band From Signal & Grounding Issues. ****· CAD Designed For A Precise Fit, With Radius and Contour Cut ******· No Sharp Corners · Can Be Used With Docks, Cases, Pouches and Apple Bumpers .******Kit Does Come With Free Screen Protector And Free Protective Apple *****· High Quality Material Made in the USA
this is a project i have been doing off and on for about 6 mos. it is a christmas present for my 6 yr old. i got it when i did furniture repair for macy's. it was a table base, and it had little rubber bumpers on the tops of the chimneys for a glass top. i replaced those with little brass knobs.
Prague table setting
A table setting in the Prague restaurant Zvonice, which is situated on the eighth floor of Jindrisska Tower, an old belfry (bell tower).
glass table top bumpers
Go Mama Go 718122808779 Features: -Wonder bumpers. -Baby Basics Collection. -Includes 2 bumpers. -Color: Blue and Chocolate. -Increases air flow, reducing the risk of SIDS. -Protect your baby's body as they learn to sit, crawl and stand. -Sleek design inhibits babies from climbing out. -Fit on both round and flat rails. -One individual bumper is 6" in width and will fit on rails 3". -Wonder Bumpers are also designed so you can zip 2 together for larger rails over 2.5". -Each bumper is 24" long, but can easily compress to accommodate shorter rails. -Safety and style for any room. -Award winning design: 2008 NAPPA Gold Winner, 2008 Creative Child Magazine Top Choice Award. -60 Days manufacturer's warranty. -No assembly required.
buffet table decoration pictures
dark brown dining table
coffee table with lift
ebony dining room table
48 glass table top
glass center table
folding computer table
Handcrafted mission style glass table lamp. Moroccan console table.
Handcrafted Mission Style Glass Table Lamp
- The Mission Revival Style was an architectural movement that began in the late 19th century and drew inspiration from the early Spanish missions in California.
- American version of English Arts and Crafts which emphasizes simplicity.
- A simplistic style emphasizing thin rectangular lines with flat square surfaces and edges along with plain hardware.
- A handcrafted log home is typically made of full logs left in their natural state that have been hand peeled and hand scribed.
- A log in which the bark is hand peeled and is used in a log wall without being shaped in a planer.
- Make skillfully by hand
- Made by hand or using the hands, as opposed to by mass production or using machinery
- An electrical device producing ultraviolet, infrared, or other radiation, used for therapeutic purposes
- a piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
- A source of spiritual or intellectual inspiration
- an artificial source of visible illumination
- Lamp is a television and cinema advertisement released in September 2002 to promote the IKEA chain of furniture stores in the United States.
- A device for giving light, either one consisting of an electric bulb together with its holder and shade or cover, or one burning gas or a liquid fuel and consisting of a wick or mantle and a glass shade
Mission Style American Stained Glass Tiffany Table Lamp Lams .
EBT20038 MISSIONARY style tiffany style lamp. This beautiful, genuine stained glass Tiffany style lamp is a reproduction of the Mission Style table lamp design of Louis Comfort Tiffany. Although this is a vintage design, its clean, geometric lines and patterns gives it a contemporary feel that fits into any modern or traditional decor. This elegant piece stands 24" tall and has a bronze style -colored base This is a substantial lamp, with a nice solid weight. There is no question that this lamp would beautify fit all your decor patterns. It is ideal for any living room, bedrooms or simply any room in the house. The pyramid-shaped lampshade is 20" in diameter and is characterized by a repetition of several long glass panels, it uses two up to 75 watt standard bulb watt (not included).
Mission Style Chair
This is an old mission style chair I am refinishing. I took it all aparted sanded and stained it before putting it back together. I think it is going to turn out well. My wife should keep the garage cleaner.
An old table I found in a street of Tel-Aviv.
I upgraded the Table with leftovers glass pieces.
handcrafted mission style glass table lamp
An intimate and revealing collection of photographs of astonishingly beautiful, iconic, and undiscovered mid-century interiors. Among significant mid-century interiors, none are more celebrated yet underpublished as the homes created by architects and interior designers for themselves. This collection of newly commissioned photographs presents the most compelling homes by influential mid-century designers, such as Russel Wright, George Nakashima, Harry Bertoia, Charles and Ray Eames, and Eva Zeisel, among others. Intimate as well as revelatory, Williamson’s photographs show these creative homes as they were lived in by their designers: Walter Gropius’s historic Bauhaus home in Massachusetts; Albert Frey’s floating modernist aerie on a Palm Springs rock outcropping; Wharton Esherick’s completely handmade Pennsylvania house, from the organic handcarved staircase to the iconic furniture. Personal and breathtaking by turn—these homes are exemplary studies of domestic modernism at its warmest and most creative.
pub table design
antique round end table
diningroom tables and chairs
oak office table
art deco dining room tables
teak outdoor dining tables
dining tables for small spaces
lifetime 6 folding table
Hudson Square Dining Table. Drop Leaf Rectangle Table. Bar Pool Table Lights.
Hudson Square Dining Table
- Hudson Square is a relatively new name for the Manhattan neighborhood generally bounded by West Houston Street on the north, Canal Street on the south, 6th Avenue on the East and Greenwich Street on the West.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
Square Counter Table - Hudson Dining - Modus Furniture - HD6162
The exquisite pieces of the Hudson Dining Collection fill any room with a sense of luxury and splendor. This Collection features a wide variety of goods tailors to the needs of any dining room, from an elegant casual dining set to the full assortment. Truly, the Hudson Dining Collection is a beautiful and stately addition to any home. HD6162 Features: Sophisticated American finishing process in Mocha Crafted from Modern Contemporary/Eastern Ash solids and veneers Finish: Mocha Dimensions: 60"(W) x 60"(D) x 36"(H)
John Hammond - Hudson Square 6/26/09
Audience John Hammond in Hudson Square @ City Winery June 2009
John Hammond - Hudson Square 6/26/09 6
John Hammond in Hudson Square @ City Winery June 2009 - Stage
hudson square dining table
Laminated hardcover, 11x8.5 horizontal format, 128 pages, 215 illustrations, maps, bibliography, index. "The Rutland & Burlington Railroad completed its mainline from Burlington to Rutland and Bellows Falls, VT in December 1849, connecting Boston with the Connecticut River and Lake Champlain thereby opening the Great Lakes and the burgeoning western markets to New England commerce. Thus began the fabled and much-loved Rutland Railroad. "This 128-page laminated hardcover takes the reader back to the pre-1925 era when steam was king. Local mills produced typical Vermont goods: woolens, textiles, limestone, talc, soapstone, marble, milk, lumber, wood products, leather goods, and paper. Small towns like East Wallingford, Ludlow, Proctorsville, Cavendish and Chester depended on the Rutland for their very existence. Experience a point-to-point journey over the Green Mountains from Rutland to Bellows Falls through more than 200 vintage illustrations, maps, ephemera, and Victorian advertising featuring stations, industries, hotels, and small town "main streets" in the Golden Age of Steam. "Information is included on connecting lines such as the Cheshire, Sullivan, Vermont Valley and other regional railroads. This title is printed at 200 line screen on 80# gloss enamel paper in a landscape format."
rectangular glass coffee table
disney princess folding table and chairs
round coffee table with drawer
plans for dining room table
queen anne dining table and chairs
small wooden kitchen tables
kitchen table bistro vt
folding buffet table
dark walnut dining table