Bar height patio table - Hallway console table - Plastic top folding tables
Bar Height Patio Table
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- The height of the bar the stool is recommended for. If the stool's seat height is around 27-29 inches then a bar height of 42 inches or 43 inches is ideal.
The Herve Collection 4-Person All Welded Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture Bar Height Set
"The Herve Collection by Open Air Lifestyles, LLC is a triumph in sumptuous comfort on a grand scale. Inspired by neoclassical architecture, the clean, sophisticated style will complement any open-air setting. Herve is impressively estate sized and will transform any open-air space into a private resort.,br>
4 Swivel Bar Height Chairs: 26"W x 26.5"D x 49"H
Oval Bar Height Table: 42" Round x 42"H
* Fully Welded * Finished with a 5-multistep desert bronze patina * Patina maintains its appearance for years * Cushions covered in all-weather outdoor fabric * Table Assembly required * Stainless Steel Hardware
PATIO TABLE UMBRELLAS $35/EACH
This is for 9' wooden and striped fabric umbrellas for patio tables. Brand new still in packaging they are wooden top and pole with colorful fabric. Never been opened i have 2 buy one or buy both!
20110204 patio table
We measure accumulated snow with our patio table! Alfresco luncheon, anyone?
seagrass coffee tables
replacement folding table legs
hot food buffet table
pub table with 8 chairs
oval glass coffee table
silver end tables
carmel round drum end table
Black leather coffee table. Bar stools and table sets. End tables and coffee table sets.
Black Leather Coffee Table
- Black Leather is a 1990 EP by Klinik. The CD version contains three older EPs as bonus tracks.
- Fetish fashion is any style or appearance in the form of a type of clothing or accessory, created to be extreme or provocative. These styles are not usually worn by the majority of people on any regular basis.
- Black Leather is an EP released by the metalcore band Spitfire on March 25, 2008, to get ready for their upcoming album, Cult Fiction.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
RoadPro CAP-003PM/BK Premium Black Leather-Like Expandable Briefcase
From its classic design to its multiple pockets for pens, business cards and other business accessories, this handsome briefcase offers you the added benefit of expanding an additional 1/2-inch in width, to accommodate extra files, papers or supplies. Heavy-duty hinges and sturdy construction deliver durability for the long haul and 2 changeable combination locks provide security and peace of mind. Another great innovation from RoadPro, your trusted travel companion, bringing the comforts of home to on-the-go living.
Comfortable Leather Couches and Coffee Table
Comfortable Leather Couches and Coffee Table. Black and white image converted from 14-bit color RAW file. Showing table with selective focus on bowl. Naturally lit with window light.
For those of you who can't play backgammon can just move along.
Suffice to say that the bottom left quarter is white's home and the upper left is black's. He just might have lost here.
black leather coffee table
Classic chronograph styling with refined, contemporary features, the I by Invicta Men's Chronograph Silver Dial Black Leather Watch boasts a textured leather band that closes with a traditional buckle and an oversized stainless steel case. This case provides the setting for the watch's attractive silver dial, which sports black Roman numeral hour markers and luminous blue metallic hands. The dial also features three subdials at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions and a date window near the four o'clock position. Additionally, the entire dial is protected by a genuine mineral crystal. Other features include two large buttons that flank the watch's textured crown, water-resistance to 165 feet (50 meters), and Japanese quartz movement.
glass ball table lamps
woodworking coffee table
queen ann end table
hot buffet tables
contemporary coffee table
coffee table with basket storage
stainless steel lift table
rectangle table covers
Ceramic coffee tables : Dining table 2 chairs : Square accent tables.
Ceramic Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- The art of making such articles
- (ceramics) the art of making and decorating pottery
- The material from which such articles are made
- an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- Pots and other articles made from clay hardened by heat
Stuff on my Coffee (er, Side) Table
Clockwise from left:
Coffee mug containing 2-3 pairs of scissors, candy cane from last xmas, nail file, tube of L'Occitane Hand Cream. Note pad behind coffee mug, and some random notes. Half pack of Trident Gum. Little hand made envelope containing etsy business' business cards. Glasses Case. Pic of Ex-bf, plastic envelope. Little ceramic basket filled entirely with lip balm. Woodcut print in frame, more gum. Pump bottle of CVS Brown Sugar sanitizing gel, pennies, plastic brush. Roll of scotch tape, 2 rolls of duct tape. Perched on top of 2 rolls of duct tape is a cheap dollar store doll. I cut her hair and created her outfit. She was inadvertently doing that pose, so I thought I'd take the shot. :0)
Oh, and fabric glue smudges.
This is about how my brain looks, all the time. Now you know why I'm not the CEO of anything.
The ceramic fish isn't old or even vintage, but was a thrift find for 50 cents. I like the way it shows off some of the marbles I've found on the beach.
big lots pub table
36 oak table
teak boat table
solid oak extending dining tables
modern picnic table
oak top table
wrought iron accent table
contemporary sofa table
frosted glass table tops
glass hurricane table lamp
Decorative Console Table. Glass Top Breakfast Table.
Decorative Console Table
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
Chapelle Sainte-Marguerite d'Epfig
Chapelle romane Sainte-Marguerite ; commune d'Epfig, Haut-Rhin 68, Alsace, France
... Epfig, dont la silhouette est dominee par une eglise et un presbytere construits par les cardinaux de Rohan a la fin du xvine siecle, se situe a mi-chemin entre Barr et Selestat. Le touriste pourra donc combiner sa visite avec celle de l'abbaye d'Andlau et du Mont-Sainte-Odile. Au Moyen Age, cette bourgade, qui s'etale a mi-pente d'une colline sous-vosgienne, etait avoisinee par deux hameaux, dotes chacun de son sanctuaire propre, dont ils prirent d'ailleurs le nom : Gallwiller au Sud et Sainte-Marguerite a l'Est. La chapelle de Saint-Gall a ete detruite mais celle romane de Sainte-Marguerite est bien conservee. On y parvient en descendant, depuis un carrefour au centre d'Epfig, une longue rue jusqu'au bout de la pente. L'approche est entouree de mystere. Passee la grille du cimetiere, on emprunte une allee bordee de vieux ifs et c'est a travers leurs sombres branchages qu'on apercoit quelques taches blanches et roses des arcatures du portique coude qui abrite l'entree et forme retour contre la face Sud de la chapelle. En faisant le tour de l'edifice et surtout en observant son chevet, on a l'impression que tout s'ordonne en fonction de la massive tour carree, placee au point de rencontre de quatre ailes recouvertes de toitures de meme developpement et hauteur. Mais il faut penetrer a l'interieur pour voir que ce petit sanctuaire cruciforme est loin de presenter tous les caracteres d'un edifice centre. Si les croisillons possedent un volume sensiblement egal a celui du ch?ur a chevet plat, l'aile occidentale est, par contre, plus large et aussi plus longue, c'est une veritable nef. Les bras formant la croix sont tous les quatre couverts de berceaux en plein cintre, le carre du transept voute d'ogives a profil gothique. Mais, en raison de sa largeur, la voute de la nef est plus haute que celle des croisillons et du ch?ur, et de ce fait, elle repose sur l'extrados de l'arcade occidentale de la croisee, les berceaux des trois autres bras, par contre, epousent l'intrados des arcs lateraux et de l'arc frontal du ch?ur. L'arc occidental de la croisee constitue, vu de la nef, une veritable arcade reposant sur des dosserets nettement degages, c'est l'arc triomphal, separant le ch?ur liturgique de la nef des laics. Du point de vue purement formel, la chapelle d'Epfig represente une solution de compromis dans la lutte pour la preeminence entre le parti basilical et le plan central. L'idee centralisante est soulignee a l'interieur par l'entrecroisement des voutes en berceau a direction longitudinale et transversale et a l'exterieur par la dominante de la tour de croisee. Le parti longitudinal par contre est exprime par la succession portique, nef et ch?ur et le developpement de cette nef. Dans les croisillons et le ch?ur, les fenetres romanes ont ete remplacees par de grandes baies a remplage flamboyant et a l'aisselle du ch?ur et du croisillon Sud une chapelle carree voutee d'ogives a ete construite au debut du XVIe siecle, en l'annee 1516 si on se reporte a une inscription. Une sacristie datant, semble-t-il, du XVIIe siecle, qui formait pendant sur le cote Nord, a ete detruite en 1876, il n'en subsiste que la porte. Il faut donc faire abstraction des fenetres gothiques et reboucher en pensee les deux arcades en plein cintre mais nullement primitives qui constituent l'acces de la chapelle laterale.
C'est la nef qui a conserve son aspect originel. Les murs lateraux sont evides chacun de deux niches plates surmontant une banquette. Une petite fenetre percee au-dessus des arcades des niches donne un peu de jour. Les acces primitifs sont sous le portique, a l'entree de la nef et du croisillon Sud. Affleurant le nu du mur, leurs linteaux droits a contours ineguliers sont couverts de dessins geometriques (bandes de chevrons ou bandes decoupees en dents de scie). Execute au pic, ce decor est semblable a celui de la crypte de la cathedrale de Strasbourg et des eglises d'Altenstadt et de Surbourg. Une particularite de la construction des portes merite d'etre relevee. L'encadrement ne possede qu'une faible profondeur. La feuillure servant a fixer les battants est taillee a ressaut dans la pierre relativement epaisse des jambages et du linteau et, de plus, linteau et jambages possedent des encoches en forme de marche, permettant une pose du linteau par emboitement. Cette technique, destinee a eviter le glissement des montants vers l'interieur sous la poussee des maconneries, est connue des l'epoque carolingienne, mais disparait au XIIc siecle.
Les facades du portique, dont la charpente a ete renouvelee lors de la derniere restauration, sont percees d'arcatures. Dans la paroi Ouest, deux fenetres jumelees font suite chacune a une arcade en plein cintre servant d'entree. Dans la paroi Sud, la cadence des ouvertures est differente : arcatures composees de deux, puis de cinq baies geminees, enfin grande arcade de passage. Les colonnette
Decorative Dahlia Flower.
Decorative Dahlia Flower.
contemporary buffet tables
square cherry coffee table
resin outdoor dining table
long buffet table
solid wood changing tables
42 round pedestal dining table
36 pub table
tall coffee table
dining table plans
DINING ROOM TABLES THAT SEAT 12 - COCKTAIL TABLE WITH FOUR OTTOMANS - ITALIAN BUFFET TABLE
Dining Room Tables That Seat 12
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- be able to seat; "The theater seats 2,000"
- a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else's place"
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one's weight rests directly
- twelve: denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
- twelve: the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
- A video game content rating system is a system used for the classification of video games into suitability-related groups. Most of these systems are associated with and/or sponsored by a government, and are sometimes part of the local motion picture rating system.
Branson 8 Piece Counter Height Dining Table Set in White and Oak
BR5454PT / BR500CC / BR500CCB Gather all around the table, Branson Counter Height Dining Table with 12'' Extension Leaf, Chairs and Bench comfortably seats eight people so you get all the family together. This solid wood table is featured in a white and oak finish. Features: -Set includes counter height dining table, six dining chair and bench. -Branson collection. -Combination of White and Oak finish. -Solid wood construction. -Contemporary style. -Corner blocked. -Tongue and groove joints. -12'' Extension leaf. -Manufacturer provides one year limited warranty. -Seat height: 24'' .
I remember the first time I came to LA when I was around 12. I was fascinated by all that seemed to be going on. Constant hustle and bustle. Everyone seemed to have such important lives, racing here and there frantically taking care of what seemed to be dire emergencies. I soon figured out LA was not really where I belonged as a human being. I mean, of course there are wonderful opportunities there for artists, but I'm talking about a lifestyle here.
Cut to the present all these years later. I've been holding on to an apartment in LA that I don't even live in just to feel like I have some kind of home, anything. Desperately clinging to a facade of safety that never even existed.
About a year ago I was getting ready to go to London to record. I went around to my landlord's house to drop off the rent and let her know I'd be out of town. She asked me why I bothered to keep the apartment when I was gone so much touring. I mumbled some kind of excuse which I can't even recall now. She responded that she hoped I moved soon. I asked her why and it was one of those moments where you know something someone is about to say is important. She looked me deep in the eyes and said "Stars don't live there." She wasn't kissing my ass. I don't even think she'd know how as a cranky 85 year old Holocaust survivor. Plus she's never even heard me sing. She said it like I needed to accept my destiny and get on with it.
I'm not sure what I've been afraid of all this time. I'm not even sure what it is the apartment was giving me except the giant headache of having to keep finding people to sublet the place while praying that they take care of the few things I have that matter to me (my first real painting and a hundred year old antique French dining room table).
Let me divert for a moment here. For the past three months I've been intensely working on my mind. I see no reason why there should be any discrepancy between our dreams and our reality. The first order of business is to decide exactly what you want out of life. The next is to place your order with the Universe. The third and final step is to let it go, not worry about it and trust it's on the way. Having done all these things it became quite clear that nothing in my dreams involved an apartment in Los Angeles.
So, without so much as a thought, I took a leap of faith and turned in my notice. I set the wheels in motion and ever since that moment my life is transforming right before my very eyes! Opportunities opening up all over the place! Questions answered. Fears displaced. Radical changes.
It's amazing how we can coast along in life seemingly oblivious to the fact that we have an opportunity to design our lives according to our dreams and their specifications. The only thing this requires is an acceptance of the fact that we create our own realities with our thoughts. This might seem like a simple philosophy in theory, but in practice it is quite challenging at first. This decision eradicates your ability to blame anyone or anything for your state of being.
When one first starts to consider accepting full responsibility for one's life, all kinds of stuff comes up. We've been living blindly for years and now we're paying attention to our thoughts. We start to wonder is it the chicken or the egg? Are our thoughts creating our realities or are our realities creating our thoughts? Believe me when I tell you it is the former. It takes a little bit of time after you start thinking correctly for the Universe to respond, but respond it does! You start to live as you think. What do I mean by thinking correctly? I mean making a stronger commitment to yourself. Living your truth. Knowing who you are and letting it out. Never letting anyone stand in your way of doing that.
Okay, so what now? Often times when we start to pay attention we find we've been allowing people to run our lives. The reasons for this run the gamut. Guilt, fear, oppression, convenience take your pick. The important thing is to stop it in its tracks. The challenge here is that often times it is a family member. This sucks because this usually means they're on the inside, right at the very heart of you where you live and breathe. Believe me I understand this so well. Angry, bitter, unhappy people sucking the very life out of you, blaming you for their misery. Why do they do it? It can be something as small as they are jealous of the spark of joy in your eye that they can't seem to get. They will try to drag you down and keep you at their level. I'm not saying to blame them, but do not allow anyone to hold you back from your glory. Walk away, my friend.
I get letters from young kids telling me how much they dream to do certain things, but their well intentioned parents have expressed not only displeasure but have instilled the belief that it can't be achieved. I totally get their fears, but let me tell you, we have to walk away. We have to know and live our truth. Our dreams are placed inside us
Living Room Plan Sept 2009
Living Room & Dining Room: 14' x 20'
Flooring: Hardwood to be covered with one area rug of some kind, prefer modern over traditional but am limited here by floorplan program. I've been realistic and cheated this rug to one end of the room (12 x 18) because I am trying to deal with a defect in the floor near the entrance.
Left side, from bottom: existing floor lamp, THREE Malms soon to be from Ikea, existing 40" television, existing black table lamp.
Living area seating: soon to be Ikea Sater sofa, mythical coffee table, mythical swivel tub chairs, mythical glass side table.
Dining area: Zgallerie 52" black table on the wish list, mythical white dining chairs, existing white table or mythical buffet (okay, okay, I want somethingn else from Ikea, it's Norrsten).
Right side: wishful thinking Bergsbo/Billy Bookcase combination from Ikea, wishful picture lights on top.
Too much from Ikea? YES -- that is, if we had one anywhere near here, and we do not, so this furniture is not familiar to anybody I know here : ) . And we don't have anything from Ikea in any other parts of the house [she said defensively].
dining room tables that seat 12
899029001781 Teak dining, office or staging table - solid wood, made for life Features: -Made of premium plantation teak wood from government approved plantations. -Finish: Oiled and Waxed Finish. -Best quality teak of grade A and B. -Machine made for perfect cuts of similar pieces. -Hand-sanded, teak oiled and waxed. -Most prestigious wood also for indoor, attracts with its honey brown shine. -Plantation teak wood. -Table dimensions standard: 29.9'' H x 41.4'' W x 94.5'' L. The table is built of 100pct solid plantation teak wood. Exclusivity, top quality, heavy and sturdy build are just a few of the characteristics for this great table. We guarantee it will not wiggle, shake or move: Use it for: -Office table or conference room table. -Showroom table in a fashion boutique, interior design company, hair salon entrance, spa entrance. -Solid teak dining table, made of premium plantation teak wood in oiled and waxed finish. -Teak wood quality is of best available grade A and B. -All teak wood is sourced from government approved plantations. -The table is boxed with the legs detached. -Made of premium government approved plantation teak wood, directly imported from Indonesia.
walnut side tables
round glass coffee tables
contemporary round tables
oak coffee table glass
tree trunk end tables
antique sewing machine table
rustic coffee tables and end tables
kitchen table with drawer
round glass top tables